Looking for some testers

For discussion of all auto racing in Michigan.
ratracer49
Touring series rookie

Looking for some testers

Post by ratracer49 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:59 pm

I'm working on a app to have with some basic tools for racing. What I have currently is the first step and is just a simple calculator for gearing. It will calculate the ratio, speed, or RPM for you. What I am looking for is anyone that might be interested in giving a a quick try and is willing to give any feed back of problems or suggestions for improvements. I am already working a additions of some quick change calculations that will be included in a follow up release. It is currently in a testing release only so the only way you can find it on the Play Store is with the link below and is limited to the first 100 downloads so please only install it if you're willing to give some feedback. Even it it's simply that is worked fine on your device.

Also I don't mind if you share this with someone else, but if you do please send them to this page first rather than coping the link below so they can read the above information.

https://play.google.com/apps/internalte ... 0704774657

ratracer49
Touring series rookie

Re: Looking for some testers

Post by ratracer49 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:43 pm

Update: I have promoted the app as is to release to allow for people to use it and give feed back without signing up as a tester. This is still the early release and calculates your speed, rpm, or gear ratio. The calculations for quick change are complete and some finishing touches are being added before that update is fully released. If you want to check out the early release look up "Racing Gear Calculator" on the google play store. Sorry no Apple version available at this time as they require me to pay a yearly licence fee to upload the app and a free app doesn't justify the cost to me at this time.

Racing Gear Calculator - On the google play store.